INDUSTRIAL FILTRATION SERVICES
Filter Technology is a full service company offering a complete range of customer support and other services critical to developing and maintaining an efficient filtration system. We support our customers with a goal to achieve overall maximum cost efficiencies. When it comes to air filtration, if there’s a way to do it better, Filter Technology will identify it for you.
If you’re not getting top performance from your filtration system, a Filter Technology representative can inspect your equipment and identify where its weaknesses are and recommend specific up-grades that will improve overall efficiency.
- Fan size evaluation for flow and static pressure
- Check the ductwork for proper size
- Check for wear
- Evaluate whether too much equipment has been added to the original layout
- Evaluate pressure drop across the filters and the system
Filter Technology can design your complete system from identifying the initial specifications through final installation.
- Review all equipment that is attached to the dust collector for compatibility and maximum efficiency.
- Calculate ductwork size, fan size and filter specifications
- Identify minimum requirements for meeting current EPA standards and set specifications
- Provide engineering drawings and fabrication cut sheets for local fabrication
- Provide structural calculations
- Assist with all permits
- Assist in your presentation to the board of review
- Supply any other information needed for funding of the project
PARTS AND MAINTENANCE
Filter Technology provides all on-going parts and maintenance support for as long as your filter is in service. We can also supply filter bags and parts for other manufacturers. Contact us for fast turn-around and competitive prices on any standard replacement parts.
- Filter bags
- Cartridges or pleated filter media
- Diaphragm valves and repair kits
- Solenoid valves, coils and repair kits
- Pinch valves
- Screw conveyors
- Slide gates
For any replacement parts on an existing filter, please have the following information:
- Serial number of equipment
- Date of purchase
- Part number or description
For filter bag orders, please supply:
- Sample of filter bag if model and size are not known